Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Grow sales and increase profitability by expanding customer base and product range in food, beverage, flavors & fragrance, health & animal nutrition, or related industries.
- Monitor the team's key performance indicator achievements. Conduct regular reviews to provide feedback on achievements, performance gaps and requirements for improvement.
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable.
- Develop and manage an active pipeline of customers opportunities using CRM and accelerate these opportunities to commercialization phase.
- Establish strong customer and supplier relationships with existing and new partners.
- Conduct market surveys, analyse competition and develop sales/business plans.
- Prepare supplier reports, internal monthly reports, sales forecasting, manage inventory and receivables.
- Work closely with support teams to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and manages continuous improvement of sales processes in order to attain efficiencies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to better understand customer requirements and to leverage cross-product/industry business opportunities.
- Develop and build relationships with customers to achieve business objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related disciplines.
- 10-15 years of sales experience in food, beverage, or related industry, preferably from an ingredients distributor setting.
- Demonstrate good industry and customer knowledge.
- A strategic thinker and strong business acumen.
- Able to work independently, result-driven and a good team player.
- Excellent communicator.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese languages.
- Salary: Negotiated.
- Bonus & salary reviewed based on working performance and company’s business situation.
- Premium healthcare package & annual health check.
- Company trip, year-end party.
- Working time: 7.5 hrs /day; 5 days/ week (Mon-Fri)