Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
+ Performance Appraisal
- Plan and organize annual performance appraisal in all depts of the company by closely communicating with respective head/leaders of depts to ensure all the procedures progress as scheduled.
- Gather and summarize all the performance appraisal data collected from depts and draft salary increment, bonus and promotion plan of the year based on the company’s HR rules and regulations.
+ People Development
- Cooperate with heads/leaders of depts to analyze people training & development needs.
- Plan and coordinate training & development activities as appropriate to meet such needs.
- Follow-up and analyze the effectiveness of such activities to evaluate further needs if any for next step.
+ Total Rewards
- Support Manager to review and revise compensation and benefits scheme of the company to enhance external competitiveness & internal fairness based on HR strategies.
- Keep updating information from departments, competitors or market timely and work closely with Manager to maintain compensation & benefits packages to attract and retain people.
+ Employee Engagement
- Conduct employee’s engagement survey regularly and share findings with Manager.
- Provide inputs with Manager when planning HR programs to enhance employees’ engagement and to build a strong organizational culture.
- Coordinate and deliver employees’ engagement activities in corporation with admin team.
- Involved in and/or manage other HR projects or related duties (Eg.HR system rebuild project, Deployment project of talent management system, Promotion project of knowledge management in the company etc…) as assigned by Manager time to time.
- Supervise employee relations activities (reward, discipline, grievance solving) to comply with legal and company regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of working experience in similar jobs Must communicate fluently in English (Business Level, TOEIC 750+ appx)
- Sound knowledge of Talent Management and Development field
- Sound knowledge of Vietnam’s labor law & regulations to advise on practical application in the company
- Good at strategic thinking, logical thinking, project management
- Good Microsoft Office skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- Company Trip
- Events / Parties
- Accidents insurance
- Health check
- Office snacks and tea break
- Performance appraisal twice a year