Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Receive requirements and perform the purchasing plan according to department’s
- Find, evaluate and select suppliers and update supplier system according to process,
regulations of company.
- Propose to select the suppliers of goods and services with best price and quality.
- Negotiate, make orders or domestic and foreign purchasing contract in the direction with
benefit for company.
- Coordinate in providing information to the Service Company on the customs declaration
of imported goods. Regularly update information on import and export taxes, policies
related to customs procedures fully, quickly and promptly.
- Monitor and regularly update the purchasing implementation progress of contracts/
projects, ensure perform fully all suppliers’ commitments with the company and inverse.
- Monitor and perform procedures for sending and receiving warranty goods, sample,
borrowed goods with suppliers, distributors quickly and timely.
- Prepare purchasing reports for projects.
- Other administrative tasks: Manage, monitor and store purchasing records.
- Other jobs as assigned by manager.
- Detailed work will be discussed at the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- General requirements:
- Graduated from university with major in economics, foreign trade.
- Searching, analyzing, evaluating & selecting supplier skills.
- Negotiating skill.
- Experience in buying goods (Materials & services in the electrical field).
- Experience in import and export operations.
- Problem-solving skill.
- Foreign language: Fairly.
- Other requirements
- Agile, honest, hard to learn, progressive.
- Communicate fluently.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Work under pressure.
- Salary by negotiation.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance accordance with the law.
- Holidays and annual leave in accordance with the law.
- Other remuneration policies: Lunch allowance, project allowance, PVI Care insurance, health check-up, outing trip, year-end bonuses based on business situation and pay rise