Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bình Dương
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Management and supervision of the department in charge
- Follow-up on the progress of each item of improvement, including on-site confirmation
- Prepare and follow up on the preparation of customer reporting documents (8D) when quality problems occur, and report to customers.
- Monthly summary/report of department targets
- Report/respond to customer inquiries
- Confirmation and guidance of documents prepared by subordinates
- Planning and progress management of quality improvement plan in case of quality abnormalities.
(including reporting to customers when necessary)
- Manage the timing of the start of mass production and communicate with the manufacturing department and manufacturing management department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Business Japanese Skill for communicating with Japanese General Director(N2 level or higher)
- At least 3 years of experience as a quality assurance manager in a large factory
- Able to communicate in English
- Experience in the quality assurance department of a textile factory is a plus.