Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To support and ensure development of the plan and implementation of HR activities, to ensure
alignment with company’s strategic direction, policies and effectiveness across the organization.
- To build up and revise standards, guidelines, work processes and procedures that is relevant to
work permit, visa, re-enter Vietnam for expatriates to ensure efficient operation and alignment
with company’s policies & compliance with relevant governance.
* Compensation & Benefit
- To handle benefits, welfare, and employee relation activity such as to prepare
the payroll, Personal Income Tax, Mandate Insurance (healthcare, unemployment and social insurance), and be aware of changes in law and
regulations to ensure booking of correct time in timesheet of employees across
- To register and make payment for PIT, Mandate Insurance for the company
labour force in compliance with the laws and regulations.
- To be responsible for obtaining of medical care for staff as company’s policies
*Manage for Expatriates
- To be focus point and responsible for obtaining of Covid-19 entry p
Permit, Visa, Temporary Resident Card for expatriates and be aware
in local laws in terms of ensuring compliance. To ensure that the exp
is aligned with government policies and procedures.
- To keep up to date with labour law and expatriate employment. To w
with DOLISA, Immigration Department, the agencies to updat
regulations related to expatriates such as report requirements.
*Human resource management
- To maintain, improve, and manage HR systems.
- To update and register (if any) new labour law, rules, and regulations relate
HR matters such as the Internal Labor regulations, Trade Union, mandate Lab
Report, Visa, Work Permit.
- To manage, monitor and resolve employee relations, conditions
employment issues, and ensure compliance with the Vietnam’s regulations
- To support the communication of HR compliance policies, organization rules
regulations, and HR code of conduct
- To support the development and implementation of rewards managem
including revising rewards structure, compensation and benefit scheme.
- To support periodic revision and gaining of approval on HR policies, standa
guidelines, work processes and procedures to ensure efficient operation
alignment with company’s policies & compliance with relevant governance
*Other accountabilities (if any): Other tasks required suitable with level of responsibility.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- BA Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources
Management, or relevant field
- At least 6+ years of experience in HR, Admin and office management (previous
experience in an international company will be an advantage)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working with people and building relationships, but can also work
- Looking for long-term working environment
- Willing for business trip (if any).